The 2015 Deeper Youth Conference is less than two months away, which means we are officially in the home stretch! Here are some of the things we have been doing at Deeper Youth Ministry since last year’s conference:
- We published Deeper Faith, the first Deeper Youth Conference eBook. If you were a registered participant in DYC ’14, you should’ve gotten your copy (let us know if you didn’t and we’ll make sure that you do!).
- We announced the theme of DYC ’15: Balance.
- Once again, we have been assembling a cadre of top-notch Bible students, ministers, and scholars in order to offer a variety of deep, challenging class at DYC '15.
- We have completely redesigned our website to make it easier to use and more versatile. We're still working out the kinks under the hood.
- We have been publicizing this year's event more than we did last year, sending out postcard and email reminders in hopes of growing the event (and of course, word of mouth is great for that too: if you know of a youth group who isn't coming to Deeper but should be, invite them!).
- We have been working on a super-secret, super-awesome project to be announced at DYC '15 which will help us to better fulfill our mission of working with churches and youth groups to develop deep faith in their young people. We feel that the Deeper Youth Conference is a good way to do this, but we wanted to do that for a longer duration than just one weekend out of the year.
And now here we are in January, with Deeper only weeks away! We are beyond excited and hope that you are too. We cannot wait to see you in March!